Methi Paneer in a popular punjabi dish but today we are making fusion from it i.e Paneer Methi Bhurjee Recipe. It is a main course dish and the main ingredients are paneer and methi. Cooking Paneer Methi Recipe is a easy task, any one can cook it within 10 minutes. Complete time of cooking is around 15 minutes including the time need for preparation. Today we will cook for 4 people.
List of ingredients and method to cook Paneer Methi Bhurjee Recipe is listed below:
Paneer (cottage cheese) 150 grams
Fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) 1 bunch
Oil 1 tablespoon
Asafoetida a pinch
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Onion chopped1 large
Green chillies broken2
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Dried red chillies broken2-3
Garlic chopped1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Kasoori methi powder 1 teaspoon
Milk 1/2 cup
Tips you should follow before start cooking Recipe of Paneer Methi Bhurjee
Prepare all the ingredients before start cooking Paneer Methi Bhurjee Recipe. If you are cooking this recipe of paneer first time then don’t think that you will be able to cook it in perfect way. Don’t lose the hope and learn from your mistakes next time you will be able to make it perfect and tasty as well.
Method of Cooking Paneer Methi Bhurjee
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non stick pan.
2. when oil get hot then add some dried red chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida and saute for next 30 seconds.
3. now add garlic and ginger (first make a paste ) mix them well until the mixture get a brown color.
4. After that add all onions and saute for next 2 minutes.
5. this is the correct time to add green chillies , fenugreek leaves. mix them well for next 3-4 minutes.
6. now add all the powders turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and fenugreek powder. mix them well for next 2 minutes
7. now the mixture is ready to introduce paneer. Add Paneer slices or grate paneer on the mixture and mix well in pan.
8. Now add milk and cook until the dish get right texture and smell to serve.
9. crush roasted papads on the bhurjee. Sprinkle some Fenugreek powder on bhurjee and serve hot.