Paneer pakoda is a Indian snack which is easy to cook and taste good. Paneer pakoda is popular in north region of India. Today we will discuss the recipe of paneer pakoda. If it is a rainy day then this is the best snack with a hot cup of tea. In paneer pakodas, Paneer (cottage cheese) is coated with the basan and deep fried till golden. To make Paneer pakoda more taste you can add spices according to your taste.
1/2 cup besan
1 tsp green chilli
3 tsp soda
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
500 gms refined oil
250 gms paneer
Salt for taste
Tips you should follow before start cooking Paneer pakoda
Prepare all the ingredients before start cooking. If you are cooking Paneer pakoda first time then don’t think that you will be able to cook it in perfect way. Don’t lose the hope and learn from your mistakes next time you will be able to make it perfect and tasty as well.
Method to Cook Paneer pakoda
1.take a bowl little bit big in size
2.Add besan, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green chillies, coriander powder, soda and salt according to your taste.
3. Now add water and mix them together. Mix them well, avoid lumbs in this batter,keep this mixture thick and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4.now take a wok or kadhai, add refined or vegitable oil into it.
5. Heat the oil at medium heat.
6. when oil get hot then coat the paneer with batter.
7. Deep fry this paneer piece until its color turns golden brown.
8. Serve paneer pakodas and sauce or chatni hot with a cup of tea, coffee or juice.
If you like this Recipe of Paneer pakodas then Don’t forget to share it with your friends. keep visiting for more recipes. And please don’t post fake comments in comment box.