Today, we will make a recipe of shahi paneer restaurant style. If there is a party in your house or some guest are coming then this recipe of shahi paneer restaurant style is a good main course option. It is easy to make and it takes near about 30 minutes of cooking time.
Recipe of Shahi Paneer Restaurant Style
Ingredients and method are mention below:
Paneer (Cottage cheese) cut into cubes -400 grams
Oil 2 tablespoons
Onions finely chopped 2 medium
Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
Salt according to taste
Tomatoes finely chopped 5 medium
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
Kasoori methi powder 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Butter 2 tablespoons
Cream 1/2 cup + for garnishing
Tips you should follow before start cooking Recipe of Shahi Paneer Restaurant Style
Prepare all the ingredients before start cooking Recipe of Shahi Paneer Restaurant Style. If you are cooking this recipe of paneer first time then don’t think that you will be able to cook it in perfect way. Don’t lose the hope and learn from your mistakes next time you will be able to make it perfect and tasty as well.
- First, take a non-stick kadhai and heat 2 tablespoon of oil into it
- When oil get warm then add cashewnuts and onions into oil and sauté slowly.
- Now add all the tomatoes and cook them for next 10 minutes on medium heat until tomatoes get pulpy.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric, red chilli powder, and salt according to your taste, sauté all of them gently
- Cool this mixture and this transfer it to a mixture jar. Now grind this mixture to a paste and then transfer back to the same kadhai.
- Add butter in this mixture, cover kadhai
- Now cook for next 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add pices of Paneer and some cream into the mixture.
- Add green cardamom powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi powder into the mixture and mix well.
- After cooking for 2 minutes transfer it into a serving bowl.
- Now, the recipe of shahi paneer restaurant style is ready to serve. Garnish it with some leaves of coriander leaves and cream. Serve hot.
If you like the recipe of shahi paneer restaurant style then share it with your friends and family. If you have any suggestion feel free to share with us in comment box.